16:02

Recipe - Oven Smores with Strawberries

I can't pretend that as an adult, I still don't love a good smore. I've tried my hand at making them in the oven many times, only to have them fail because the chocolate melted too much and when I added the marshmallows, it all dripped out. Finally I found a quick and easy way to make it work, AND include something a little healthy.

Treat yourself to this indoor outdoor-treat with this recipe for Oven Smores with Strawberries.


Ingredients


1 whole graham cracker
2T chocolate chips
1/4 cup marshmallows
4 small strawberries, sliced (fresh picked will be best, if available)


Directions


Set oven to broil, or as high as your oven will go.

Place graham cracker on a cookie sheet. Put chocolate chips on the graham cracker and top with marshmallows.

Broil until marshmallows begin to toast and remove from oven.

Let cool for a minute until chocolate has cooled enough to eat. Spread the strawberries on top and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment